AR in Business, Retail, Arts Review

Augmented reality AR in business is a groundbreaking technology that is rapidly gaining traction in today’s world. According to Statista, the market for augmented reality is projected to grow significantly, jumping to over 198 billion U.S. dollars by 2025 from 3.5 billion in 2017. A recent survey indicates that by 2025, approximately one-third of U.S. shoppers will utilize AR-powered technologies while making online purchases. It is anticipated that around 60% of AR usage in 2025 will be related to shopping, with the remaining 40% focusing on large corporations and the public sector. Here, we’ll talk about how AR  in business transforms the fields of marketing, fashion, social media and shopping.

What is AR? 

AR in Business, Retail, Arts Review

Augmented reality, commonly accessible through devices like smartphones, overlays digital images onto real-world environments, enhancing customer experiences in retail, gaming, and entertainment. So the usage of AR technology is set to become essential for B2C business. By merging virtual elements with physical surroundings, AR aims to enrich user interactions by blending the two seamlessly. This technology is reshaping the shopping experience by enabling virtual product trials, customization, and visualization, revolutionizing social commerce for brands targeting tech-savvy consumers.

AR in business:  Reshaping shopping experience

As the market for augmented reality continues to expand rapidly, brands are leveraging AR experiences to revolutionize social commerce targeting tech-savvy consumers. With the ability to virtually try on, customize, and visualize products like clothing, shoes, makeup, and furniture, AR is reshaping the way shoppers interact with brands online. According to Accenture’s findings, the surge in social commerce is expected to be fueled by Gen Z and Millennial social media users, who are projected to drive 62% of global social commerce spending by 2025.

AR in Business, Retail, Arts Review

AR in Marketing

AR in business is transforming digital marketing by creating captivating experiences for customers. For example, IKEA’s AR app allows shoppers to virtually place furniture in their homes before making a purchase, enhancing the shopping experience. Similarly, Sephora’s Virtual Artist app uses AR technology to enable customers to try on makeup virtually, increasing engagement and driving sales.

AR in Social Media 

AR enhances the social media experience with innovative features on platforms like Facebook and Instagram. For instance, Facebook’s AR Studio enables businesses to create interactive filters and effects for their ads, enhancing engagement with users. Similarly, Instagram’s AR filters allow brands to create immersive experiences for their followers, increasing brand awareness and customer interaction.

AR in Fashion 

AR technology is revolutionizing the fashion industry by offering virtual fitting rooms that allow customers to try on clothes without physically being in a store. This technology provides a personalized and interactive shopping experience, leading to increased customer engagement and satisfaction. With AR, fashion brands can showcase their products in a unique and innovative way, setting themselves apart in a competitive market.

AR in Arts 

The fusion of AR and AI opens up exciting possibilities for interactive storytelling, personalized art encounters, and multisensory installations. By adapting in real-time based on viewer interactions and environmental cues, AI-powered AR experiences offer a dynamic and personalized approach to art engagement. This innovative combination transcends traditional boundaries, inviting audiences to become co-creators in the artistic journey.

Wrapping up 

The rapid growth of the augmented reality sector is poised to revolutionize various industries, including retail, entertainment, and the arts. With projections indicating a significant increase in market size and consumer adoption, AR is set to become a ubiquitous tool in enhancing user experiences in customer — oriented business and reshaping all the common social  practices. 

With Stories AR you can easily create AR experiences in just three simple steps. All you need to create an AR photo is your photos and videos. Integrate these experiences into your project and boost your profits! Check the details here.

 

Смотрите также

Augmented Reality Brand: The Highlights
Augmented reality QR code
What is augmented reality QR code in 1 min